Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'm A Dreaming...

Truthfully, the week after Christmas and before New Year's is almost more fun than the whole Christmas season combined.  Well, for me that is.  And maybe a few other nerds like myself.  Why?

It's time to dream!

Most would call dreaming goal-setting, which is the whole purpose of dreaming.  Every year we do this, for ourselves individually, as a couple, as a family, for the business.  It is an act we bathe in prayer, do lots of writing, and usually, many exciting things come forth out of this time.  Some years, theme verses, quotes, and/or songs are birthed during this week that are often found months later to give great comfort and support for a season that is to come.

It's exciting.

I love it!


"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

1 comment: